Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Maybe I should start meditating

The thoughts of the upcoming wedding crowd almost all of my thoughts because although I have done so many things, nothing has yet gotten done!

I talked to my dad so that he could look up locations, and generally help me, but he hasn't gotten back to me and it's been a week. I contacted a wedding planner and my budget was out of her range, she reccomended me someplace that was affordable but they only host weddings on Sundays which for now is out of the question. I have emailed a ton of places and only a handful have gotten back to me.

All this unknown is making me crazy. I just want to feel like there has been some progress made! The stress has given me a headache that just wont go away. This is one of those times when I almost wish I had a family willing to help pay for a wedding and a best friend to help me make the arrangements and decisions. I'm sure that at the end of the day, everything will turn out fine, but in the meantime I don't want to develop ulcers.

No comments:

Post a Comment