Monday, March 21, 2011

Update Slacking

So with the move and trying to finalize little details here and there I have been a slacker on the update department. At least I can recognize this.

Anyway, I'm still waiting for the airfare prices to be released for November. Hopefully should be happening by this week. I suggest everyone get their flights asap because with fuel prices increasing I can only imagine it will only get more expensive with time. Gil and I will be out there from 11/8/11 - 11/14/11. These are also the dates that we'll have the villa (because it's tons cheaper to just rent for a full week than to rent day by day) Everyone can feel free to join us for as long or as little as you'd like.

I'd also like it if everyone coordinated with me on the dates/times they want to reserve flights for, just so I can make sure that my dad can accommodate pick up from the airport and stuff. I don't want to give him too much of an extra headache.

In the meantime please enjoy pictures of the villa we'll be staying in (which by the way is a 2 minute drive from where the wedding will be held) at

No comments:

Post a Comment