Friday, March 4, 2011

It is decided!!!!

After lots of back and forth the last few days between myself, Anita (the wedding planner), and some Gil, the wedding/reception location has been chosen. The ceremony will take place on Friday November 11th at 5pm on the beach at the Rincon of the Seas - Grand Caribbean Hotel. The reception will be in the Hotel itself.


I can barely put into words how excited and relieved I feel right now. It's all about finalizing the details once the contract is signed later today.

I haven't forgotten about finding stuff for you guys to do and see while you're there. I am actually putting a map together with the locations of everything and what kind of place it is ranging from coffee shops, to restaurants, bars, surf shops etc. Give me a little more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment